In an effort to improve system practices, Montgomery County Board of Education is asking that parents and students complete surveys in Advance-Ed Survey System (ASSIST). Data from these surveys may help to identify strengths and challenges in our school. The surveys should be completed by April 30, 2014. Responses to these surveys will be anonymous. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. The access links are indicated below.
Parent Survey Link
Student Survey Link - Elementary
PARENTS PLEASE SAVE THE DATES!
Important Dates are listed below:
- ACT Aspire-Testing Dates/Grades 3-5: May 6th-9th.
- Spring Picture Day, April 22nd.
- The Spring Screening window (STAR Reading and Math)
is now open (April 7-18).
- Kindergarten Graduation: May 23, 2014/Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Fifth Grade Graduation: May 28, 2014/Time: 9:30 a.m.
PTA Membership dues are $5 (Single) or $7 per family.
Reminder: Students can not arrive on campus before 7:30 a.m.
- The CIP (Continuous Improvement Plan) is located in the library, office, administrator's office and the counselor's office.All teachers are knowledgeable of the CIP. If there are any grievances, please speak with the principal. Thank You!